Summer Health: It Works! Tips for Looking Good at Beach, BBQ, Concerts, Trips and More this summer!
- It Works! has some great tips for looking and feeling your best this summer!
Do you want a few great tips on putting your health first this summer?
Look no further than It Works! and its advice on looking and feeling your best off the huge holiday weekend and unofficial summer kickoff! You can find tips for looking good this summer and being your best self at beach, barbecues, concerts, trips and more.
The popular and super-successful brand believes that these tips for looking good this summer are most effective for any event, and will be beneficial throughout the whole summer:
1. For carefree lips, try a tinted lip balm for a touch of color and extra moisture - or any lip balm with SPF, like Banana Boat's sport lip balm. Lips need protection from UV rays, too.
2. Keep your skin looking healthy and refreshed by moisturizing your face, especially the delicate areas of the lips and eyes. Enjoy the benefits of It Works! Lip & Eye as you use it twice a day (morning and night) for a summer-worthy complexion.
3. To minimize bloating, avoid sugary drinks in the days before a beach appearance, and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. On a day of lounging around the pool, avoid calorie-laden frozen margaritas and daiquiris. Add lemon or lime to your water for added flavor. After the long winter months, your body might not be used to so much sun, and staying hydrated is key to feeling, looking and staying healthy. Coconut water is a great way to stay hydrated.
4. Tone the night before a day at the beach with a one-time use body wrap. The It Works! Wrap is botanically based and works on those trouble areas - abdomen, arms, back, buttocks, legs and sides. It is affordable, and you can leave it on for 45 minutes while you work or run errands.
5. Use a body lotion with shimmer and bronzing effects. Looking sun-kissed gives skin a youthful and hydrated appearance, which is always a good look for outdoor activities. Try Bath and Body Work's True Blue Spa for that perfect glow.
6. Be a designated driver. Make this summer memorable for the sun and fun, not an emergency. You'll keep off the calories, while helping those you care about too.
Have you followed any or are putting these tips for looking good this summer into practice? Have any other great health tips to share for looking and feeling great during the warm weather?